Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, otherwise known as the General Regulation on data protection (hereinafter the “RGPD”) sets the legal framework applicable to the processing of personal data.
The RGPD reinforces the rights and obligations of data controllers, processors, data subjects and data recipients.
The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to give you an overview of all the situations in which we could be required to interact together.
The processing of personal data may be managed directly by us or through a processor specifically appointed by us.
When you provide us with personal data or when we collect personal data about you, we undertake to use it in accordance with this Policy.
Who are we ?
– MAISON JACQUEMART is a joint-stock company with capital of €571,472 located at 24 Rue Marie Curie 26100 ROMANS SUR ISERE, France, registered RCS ROMANS 349 096 446.
You will find our contact details under « How to contact us about your personal data ? »
What is personal data ?
Personal data means any information likely to identify you directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal data may also include unique numerical identifiers such as your computer’s IP address or your mobile device’s MAC address, as well as cookies.
What personal data is collected and how is it used ?
We implement two separate data processing operations, namely :
DATA PROCESSED FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF CANDIDATES
NON-TECHNICAL DATA :
* Identification : surname / first name / title / position
* Contact details : Telephone / e-mail address / postal address
* Professional life : studies / years of experience / functions previously performed / name of companies that have employed the candidate / information on the candidate’s professional background and information communicated by the candidate as part of the CV and cover letter sent to the Company / amount of remuneration desired / geographical mobility / availability
TECHNICAL DATA (depending on the use case) :
* Consent Data
We do not process sensitive data within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
DATA PROCESSED FOR THE SENDER OF A MESSAGE VIA THE « CONTACT » SECTION OF THE « maisonjacquemart.com » WEBSITE
NON-TECHNICAL DATA :
* Identification : surname / first name
* Contact details : email address
TECHNICAL DATA (depending on the use case) :
* Identification data (IP)
* Consent data
We do not process sensitive data within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
How are they collected ?
We collect personal data about you via this site from the data you provide to us via the electronic files or forms made available to you.
You are informed on each personal data collection form of the mandatory or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk. In the event that answers are mandatory, we explain the consequences of a lack of answer.
Quelle est la finalité poursuivie par le traitement auquel les données sont destinées ?
Depending on the case, we process your data for the following purposes:
* Management of the relationship with the candidate or the contact (in particular evaluation of the application files);
* Sending our newsletters or news feeds;
* Responses to complaints, questions or any other remarks;
* Improving our services;
* Responses to our administrative obligations;
Depending on the purpose for which the data is used, the legal basis on which the processing of your data is based may be: Our consent, in particular concerning the processing of applications;
Our legitimate interest which may consist of:
* Improving the functioning of our site so that it better meets the expectations and needs of users.
* The establishment and maintenance of a lasting relationship with our customers, suppliers, investors, media representatives and any other person interested in our activities.
* Securing our tools, to ensure the protection and security of the tools you use (our websites/applications/devices) and to ensure that they work correctly and are continuously improved.
Who can access your personal data ?
The persons having access to your personal data are the authorized corporate officers and employees within the competent departments of MAISON JACQUEMART and the entities of the GOZOKI Group to which it belongs.
Your personal data may also be processed on our behalf by trusted service providers and/or subcontractors. We use trusted third parties to carry out a set of operations on our behalf.
We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service and ask them not to use your personal data for other purposes. We always make every effort to ensure that all these third parties with whom we work maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
In particular, we reserve the right to carry out an audit with them in order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
With the exception of communication to the persons defined above, your personal data will not be the subject of communications, transfers, rentals or exchanges for the benefit of any third parties whatsoever.
Where do we store your personal data ?
The data we collect from you is stored in France by MAISON JACQUEMART or its trusted service providers.
However, if necessary for the purposes described above, your data may, for technical reasons, be transferred to a third country.
How long do we keep your personal data ?
Your personal data is processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of rights legal.
In order to determine the most appropriate retention periods for your personal data, we have specifically taken into account the quantity, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the reasons for which we collected your personal data , the service you deserve and expect from us and applicable legal requirements.
With regard to the processing relating to application files, the data collected is transferred to the recipient(s) by email and is not stored on the site. They are then kept on other media for a maximum of two (2) years after collection.
With regard to the processing relating to the data collected via the contact form, the data will be kept for a maximum of three (3) years after your last connection to the site.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, we erase it from our systems and our files or proceed to anonymize it so that it can no longer identify you.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of personal data ?
Right to information
You have the right to obtain clear, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information on how we use your personal data and on your rights.
That is why we provide you with the information in this Policy.
Permission to access
You traditionally have the right to ask us for confirmation whether or not data concerning you is being processed.
You also have a right of access, the latter being subject to compliance with the following rules:
* The request comes from the person himself and is accompanied by a copy of an up-to-date identity document;
* The request must be made in writing to the following address: MAISON JACQUEMART – Personal Data Protection Delegate – legal department – 24 Rue Marie Curie – 26100 ROMANS SUR ISERE or to the e-mail address email@example.com
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data being processed by us (or our service providers or subcontractors). However, in the event of a request for an additional copy, we may require the financial support of this cost.
If the request for a copy of the data is made electronically, the information requested will be provided in a commonly used electronic form, unless otherwise requested.
We inform you that this right of access cannot relate to confidential information or data or for which the law does not authorize the communication.
Right of rectification
You have the right to demand that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or outdated and/or completed if it is incomplete.
To exercise your right to rectification, please contact us using the details below.
It is specified that you cannot blame us for a lack of update if you do not update your data.
Right of opposition
You can object to the processing of your data at any time when the processing is based on legitimate interest (cf. What is the purpose of the processing for which the data is intended ?).
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing that we carry out on the data concerning you.
This right means that the processing of data concerning you that we carry out is limited, so that we can keep this data, but we will not be able to use or process it.
This right applies in specific circumstances provided for by the General Data Protection Regulations, namely:
* The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject (i.e. you), for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
* The processing is unlawful and the person concerned (i.e. you) opposes their erasure and requests the limitation of their use instead;
* The controller (i.e. us) no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but these are still necessary for the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense legal rights;
* The data subject (i.e. you) has objected to the processing based on the legitimate interests pursued by the controller while verifying whether the legitimate grounds pursued by the controller prevail over those of the person concerned.
Right to erasure/to be forgotten
In certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure or deletion of your personal data. This is not an absolute right, as we may be required to retain your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons.
Apart from this situation, you can request the erasure of your data in the following limited cases:
* When the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
* When the data subject (i.e. you) withdraws the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
* When the data subject (i.e. you) objects to processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing;
* When the data subject (i.e. you) opposes the processing of their personal data for prospecting purposes, including profiling;
* When the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
If you would like us to erase your data, please contact us using the details below.
Right to portability
You have the right to move, copy or transmit data about you from our database to another. This only applies to data provided by you, where the processing is based on your consent.
In this case the data will be communicated in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
For further information, please contact us using the contact details below.
You also have the right to formulate directives concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your post-mortem data.
Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL
You have the right to enter and lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, namely the CNIL in France, to challenge our practices in terms of personal data protection and respect for privacy.
CNIL – Complaints Department – 3 place de Fontenay – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
We invite you to contact us at the contact details above before lodging any complaint with the competent data protection authority.
How is the security of your personal data ensured ?
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data, and take all reasonable precautions to this end. We require trusted third parties who manage your personal data on our behalf to do the same, by contract.
We constantly do our best to protect your personal data. Upon receipt of your data, we apply strict procedures and security measures to endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Since the transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site. Also, any transmission is at your own risk.
In the event of a personal data breach (loss of availability, integrity or confidentiality of personal data, accidentally or unlawfully), the company undertakes to notify the CNIL in accordance with the conditions prescribed by the RGPD, and to the persons concerned in the event of high risk. Incidents of personal data breaches are recorded in a RGPD register.
What about links to third party sites and social media/network connections ?
Our websites and/or applications may occasionally contain links to websites belonging to our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to these websites, please note that these sites have their own personal data protection policies and that we are not responsible for those policies. We encourage you to read the terms of these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
We can also offer you the possibility to connect through your social networks. If you decide to proceed in this way, we draw your attention to the fact that you provide us with your profile information according to the settings of the social networks you use. We invite you to visit the social media concerned and consult its personal data protection policy in order to understand how your data is shared and used in this context.
How to contact us about your personal data ?
If you have any questions or comments about the way we process and use your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address :
MAISON JACQUEMART – Personal Data Protection Officer – Legal Department
24 Rue Marie Curie – 26100 ROMANS SUR ISERE
For any other more general information on the protection of personal data, you can consult the CNIL website www.cnil.fr